Who I am... Amy Ciske, Wife of Nick. Minneapolis Resident. Aspiring to one day reside in Southern Asia (which is closer than I ever imagined). Incredibly fond of Indian and Chinese food, reading, warm weather, music, traveling, and last but certainly not least...coffee!

Saturday, April 02, 2005

To blog, or not to blog...

To blog, or not to blog...this has been the question floating around in my head. I've had friends inquire as to whether I would start blogging or not. To be quite honest, blogging is relatively new to me. Before connecting with Bluer, a community of believers in South Minneapolis, I had heard of blogging, but didn't really know a whole lot about it, nor posess a desire to engage in this online trend. If anything, I didn't know what I would say or whether or not I would have enough time to blog, but here I am...blogging! I guess I'll give it a whirl.

2 Comments:

Blogger KariBryant said...

YAY! I promise I'll comment ALL OF THE TIME! You will have to show me how to link...I guess I'm the only one who doesn't know how! How DID you get "Bluer" to link? The mysetery remains!

I am so glad you have a blog!

And...I love the name...Ethereal Exchange. Great.

1:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came accross your blog tonight. I had forgotten that you had started one. Good job sis! It will be nice to catch insights as to what is going on inside your head.

12:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home