Who I am... Amy Ciske, Wife of Nick. Minneapolis Resident. Aspiring to one day reside in Southern Asia (which is closer than I ever imagined). Incredibly fond of Indian and Chinese food, reading, warm weather, music, traveling, and last but certainly not least...coffee!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I Feel Really Old...

Someone at work asked me if I was 34 the other day...not that being 34 is bad or really old, but that's 5 years older than I really am. I still haven't come to terms with the fact that I will be 30 in 10 short months. Then he proceeded to tell me that he must have gotten me mixed up with Mark. I'm not quite sure how that could happen, but what can you do!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You say my name and don't link to me? Shame on you.

4:11 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

I don't know what I was thinking! I have now rectified my blogging blunder.

9:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thirties rock! They are nothing to be afraid of! As for being guessed as older than you are, it is just a balancing of all the times people have guessed you for much younger. That happens way more!

Love ya sweetie!

Shelley

9:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen is right, you should totally get a tattoo! ;-)

7:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home