Who I am... Amy Ciske, Wife of Nick. Minneapolis Resident. Aspiring to one day reside in Southern Asia (which is closer than I ever imagined). Incredibly fond of Indian and Chinese food, reading, warm weather, music, traveling, and last but certainly not least...coffee!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Just one more thing...

I just have to say that I am loving my job at Bethany. I can't remember the last time my job has inspired me the way that I've been inspired over the past week. It's like a faucet has been turned on and there is this constant internal flowing of thoughts and ideas in my head. I think for so long I felt such a lack of purpose in my life, and it feels as if I've finally been pointed in the right direction and now I'm off to follow the yellow brick road...except what lies at the end of this road is far greater than the Emerald City and the One that I am seeking cannot even be compared to the Wizard of Oz. Despite all the troubles and dangers that may lie ahead, I know that I will not be disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home