Who I am... Amy Ciske, Wife of Nick. Minneapolis Resident. Aspiring to one day reside in Southern Asia (which is closer than I ever imagined). Incredibly fond of Indian and Chinese food, reading, warm weather, music, traveling, and last but certainly not least...coffee!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Today...

Today has been a great day. Here are just a few of the highlights:
  • I was offered a job at Bethany Press International.
  • I accepted the job offer, thankful for God's gracious timing and provision.
  • Upon arriving home from work, I received a package from Amazon.com containing materials to help me learn Bengali that I didn't think I would receive for another week.
  • I sent off an email to a contact of mine in Bangladesh informing him of my plans to visit this winter as well as asking for any direction that he could offer for ministry opportunities while I am there.
  • One of my co-workers and I had a great conversation about God at work. He said that he would like to come to Bluer sometime to hear me preach. I was humbled by his sincerity and eagerness to talk about God.
I guess if anything, all of these events have reminded me that God knows all that I need, that He is well acquainted with the desires of my heart, and that in this fragile jar of clay, the reflection of who He is shines through in order that others may be drawn to Him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was expecting a new post!!! You got my hopes up :)

7:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home