Who I am... Amy Ciske, Wife of Nick. Minneapolis Resident. Aspiring to one day reside in Southern Asia (which is closer than I ever imagined). Incredibly fond of Indian and Chinese food, reading, warm weather, music, traveling, and last but certainly not least...coffee!

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Blog Tag 2

Well, I've been tagged twice...Here goes - 5 things most people don't know about me (even though I was tagged twice I'm sticking to the original 5):

1. I used to have blonde hair up until 4 years ago (I think there are only a few people who read my blog who knew me back then.)

2. I wear glasses...I mean, I should wear glasses. My right eye is severely far-sighted which means that my left eye does most of the work. I can see clearly (thanks to that left eye), so it really doesn't feel like I need to wear glasses or contacts, more like I would be wearing them for decoration.

3. I am deathly afraid of German Shepards. I was attacked by one in the 7th grade while going door to door handing out flyers for a church plant in Orono.

4. When we lived in Colorado, my siblings and I would stay up late on Saturday nights to watch WWF wrestling.

5. I received a marriage offer while I was in Bangladesh. I had forgotten all about this until just recently. I read about this in the journal I kept while I was there. A pastor from a city in the southern part of the country had come to Dhaka for a conference. The day before he left he approached the missionaries I was working with to inquire whether or not I was spoken for. He then asked if I would be interested in an arranged marriage. The missionaries had a ball with this one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

wow, I think I only knew two of those!

11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home