Who I am... Amy Ciske, Wife of Nick. Minneapolis Resident. Aspiring to one day reside in Southern Asia (which is closer than I ever imagined). Incredibly fond of Indian and Chinese food, reading, warm weather, music, traveling, and last but certainly not least...coffee!

Friday, January 13, 2006

I Love St. Paul! (and I'm talking about the city, not the saint)

Tonight I spent the evening in my old stomping ground. I drove past the house Heather and I used to live in, went to the House of Prayer and topped off the evening by stopping at my absolute all-time favorite coffee shop. It brought back so many fond memories. For a moment, I was so caught up in the nostalgia that I wished we hadn't moved. Then the reality of a 1 hour commute to Bloomington and $200 gas/electric bills set in and I was very thankful for the place where I now live.

At the coffee shop they posted a sign that made me chuckle, so I thought I would share:

"All unattended children will receive an espresso and a free puppy!"

Like coffee, the quaint feel of St. Paul makes me happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home