Who I am... Amy Ciske, Wife of Nick. Minneapolis Resident. Aspiring to one day reside in Southern Asia (which is closer than I ever imagined). Incredibly fond of Indian and Chinese food, reading, warm weather, music, traveling, and last but certainly not least...coffee!

Friday, June 29, 2007

Blogging again

The other day I was cleaning out my bookmarks and ran across the link to my blog - I haven't been to my own blog in months! As I looked through the different posts I was so glad that I had blogged. It was fun to read things that I had forgotten about and to travel back in time and see how much things have changed - how much I have changed!

So, I decided that I should start blogging again. I don't know if anyone ever visits my blog, but that's okay. Maybe that will change as I start blogging again.

Here's a quick update:
Nick and I are moving to India in November. Nick will be starting a creating services division of the company we work for. I will be learning the language (Hindi), spending time at the feet of Jesus and who knows what else. ;-)

Life is quickly changing for us...we only have a few short months left before we make the big move. Lots of friends to hang out with, family to visit, stuff to get rid of and not enough time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home