Who I am... Amy Ciske, Wife of Nick. Minneapolis Resident. Aspiring to one day reside in Southern Asia (which is closer than I ever imagined). Incredibly fond of Indian and Chinese food, reading, warm weather, music, traveling, and last but certainly not least...coffee!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Parents Continued

We survived! Actually, it went very well. Nick was charming and witty and did not appear to be nervous at all. My parents took to him quite well, which isn't much of a surprise.

The best part was the ride home. I have never seen Nick more giddy or hyper about anything. It was great, and it was a huge relief to get that behind us.

Next weekend, we'll be going to Willmar for 2 days...I'll be going to a Father/Daughter banquet with my sister and dad, and Nick gets to hang out with my mom and my brother. Lucky him! If anyone thinks about it, please pray for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home