Who I am... Amy Ciske, Wife of Nick. Minneapolis Resident. Aspiring to one day reside in Southern Asia (which is closer than I ever imagined). Incredibly fond of Indian and Chinese food, reading, warm weather, music, traveling, and last but certainly not least...coffee!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Meet the Other Parents

So in about 15 minutes Nick and I are off to meet my parents for dinner. This will be the first time that they are officially meeting him as my boyfriend. I know they met last summer when Heather and I moved to Minneapolis, but he was just one of the guys helping us out...

I'm a little nervous, but I know that my parents are anxious to meet him. We had lunch with my sister at the Olive Garden today, and that was a walk in the park. We all were very relaxed and there weren't really any awkward silences. I'm hoping dinner will be the same.

To be continued....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home