Who I am... Amy Ciske, Wife of Nick. Minneapolis Resident. Aspiring to one day reside in Southern Asia (which is closer than I ever imagined). Incredibly fond of Indian and Chinese food, reading, warm weather, music, traveling, and last but certainly not least...coffee!

Friday, May 06, 2005

Links

I have attempted to add some links to my blog - and I was getting bored with the template, so I changed that too. Anyways, I have been following the blogger instructions on how to add links to the template, and I'm getting really frustrated because it's not working for me!!! Mark would say that it's a user error, but I swear that I'm doing exactly what I'm supposed to be doing. It's really beyond me how anyone can understand all this code. It's like a foreign language. This is really going to bug me until I can figure it out, and I will figure it out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I like the new look! :-D

5:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new look is great.

Those of "us" who understand all the code just... ummm... do. It's hard to explain ;-)

3:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home